G Suite for Education
G Suite for Education, is a cloud-based collection of applications, to the University that will help enhance teaching, learning, and research. This service can be accessed from anywhere in the world, at any time, on any device.
G Suite’s applications create opportunities for learning, challenge users to think critically, and help streamline administrative tasks anywhere on the go. Penn State G Suite accounts include the following core set of apps:
- Google Drive
- Hangouts Meet and Chats
With your Penn State G Suite account you will have unlimited space in Google Drive. Note: the Penn State G Suite excludes email and calendaring tools.
Penn State users may activate a Penn State G Suite account (at no cost) rather than using their personal Gmail accounts. Simply log in to google with your Penn State email address (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org) and launch your G Suite account. Step-by-step instructions to Access Your Penn State G Suite for Education Account are also available on the Knowledge Base.
- This is an active service
- Penn State student, faculty, and staff members with access to Office 365
- Retirees, Penn College of Technology, and Penn State Hershey are not currently eligible for this service
- Office 365 and its applications are not approved by Penn State University for the storage of High or Restricted information - learn more about information classification at Penn State
- There is currently no charge to eligible personnel or their units for the use of this service